- To gather participants’ observations and feedback of the SGD project in relation to successes, achievements and challenges.
- Consider the factors that led to the achievements, or those that hindered progress.
- Provide a facilitative space for NGO staff, duty bearers and community members to share their perspectives on a range of issues relating to the SGD programme
- Explore the impact that community mobilisation and engagement has had on influencing the Commune and District Investment Plans (IP)
- Discuss the capacity development that the participants feel they have gained throughout the project