AIM: To enhance participants’ knowledge and skills in managing QuickBooks in a single accounting system to produce relevant and reliable financial reports that is useful for all intended users.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of the course, participants will:
- be able to customize QuickBooks functions according to the nature of their organization’s operation or activities;
- be able to effectively record their financial transaction in consistent with their existing accounting system;
- be able to design financial reports in QuickBooks to address reporting requirements from donors and internal users;
- be able to manage QuickBooks effectively; and
- believe that good accounting records as essential to ensure their organisation transparency and accountability.
- QuickBooks Introduction
- QuickBooks Design Tools
- Import Data (Import data, Recording Procedures)
- Export Data (Export Company data files, Review Report, Export Financial Reports)
- QuickBooks Maintenance (Manage users and Data security)
TARGET GROUP: Accountants, Finance Assistants, Finance Officers, and Finance Managers
LOCATION: Siem Reap Province
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE: 13 March 2019
More Information Download Here: QuickBooks Announcement-Final