VBNK is a Cambodian learning organisation supporting the capacity development of a wide range of civil society, public and private sector organisations so that they can contribute more effectively to social development in Cambodia. VBNK now has vacancies for skilled and experienced professionals to join the programme team.
Consultants and Senior Consultants
These full time positions are needed to expand our own capacity to deliver current and upcoming projects that focus on the organisational strengthening of civil society organisations, and multi-stakeholder processes for ensuring community participation in problem solving and decision-making.
The main activity areas for the work are:
- Facilitation of assessments using methods that enable partners and groups to identify their own capacity development needs and commit to change
- Facilitation of capacity development and organisational change processes using appropriate approaches that are creative and empowering
- Providing technical support on specific areas of organisational functioning such as finance, resource mobilisation, advocacy, monitoring and evaluations, human resource management, etc.
- Design and facilitation of participatory consultative processes for groups and communities
- Supporting organisations to adopt outcome and impact orientation in all aspects of their work
Required skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the context and challenges of Cambodian civil society organisations based on recent experience in the sector
- Strong experience of process facilitation for organisational capacity development and civic engagement, using methods such as workshops and one-to-one mentoring and coaching support
- Strong technical skills in any of the organisational functions listed above
- Analytical thinking, and the ability to develop a rationale for change and analyse complex social and political issues
- Ability to plan and manage own workload efficiently and effectively to deliver results
- Strong English language skills, including for report writing
- Effective communication, negotiating and Influencing skills
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and their CV to VBNK in soft copy to Mr. Sieng Sophearot, Administration Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VBNK, 4th Floor, #398 Preah Monivong Boulevard (Vision Fund Building), Phnom Penh
Tel +855-23 223 721/223 731 www.vbnk.org
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2017