VBNK is a Cambodian learning organisation supporting the capacity development of a wide range of civil society, public and private sector organisations so that they can contribute more effectively to social development in Cambodia. VBNK is now recruiting for:
I. Two experienced social media trainers
(Re-advertisement – previous applicants need not apply)
The social media training is part of the USAID funded Cambodian Civil Society Strengthening project, led by East West Management Institute. VBNK is the main implementing sub-grantee on the capacity development component of this project. The role is to provide practical, state of the art training on the use of social media for Cambodian NGOs to support the development of their Communications and Marketing Strategies.
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements for qualifications, skills and experience:
- Cambodian national with a minimum of 3 years work experience; with at least 1 year of relevant experience in IT, social media marketing, campaign development and social media training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in IT, communications, marketing and social media
- Good understanding of Facebook Insights, analytics, and how data is used to influence social media campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to ensure skills and knowledge on social media trends are current and up-to-date
- Demonstrated hands-on training and mentoring skills
- Strong speaking and writing skills in English language
The full job description is available here:Social media trainer
The closing date for applications 15th July, 2018. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and their CV to VBNK in soft copy to Mr. Chhay Kong, Administration and Finance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
II. Administration Officer.
VBNK is a Cambodian learning organisation supporting the capacity development of a wide range of civil society, public and private sector organisations so that they can contribute more effectively to social development in Cambodia. VBNK is currently seeking a Cambodian qualified candidate for the position of Administration Officer.
The role of the Administration Officer is to provide administration and coordination support for programme staff in order to make project delivery as efficient and effective as possible. Additionally the role includes providing day-to-day administrative support for the whole organisation.
- Cambodian National
- Good English and Khmer communication and writing skills
- Strong computer skills including typing skills in Khmer and English
- Able to plan and work to meet deadlines (including able to work under pressure), seeks information about relevant systems necessary to fix work problems
- Previous experience in project administration support
- Strong attitudes and desire to learn to improve skills and experience and commit to his/her further development. This includes recognising own learning needs and being responsible for own learning process and outcomes.
- Proactive, reflective and be able to work independently with little supervision, while be a strong team player able to get on with all other grades of staff
All applications should be submitted by email to Chhay Kong, Administration and Finance Manager on email@example.com and include an updated CV along with a cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The closing date for applications is 9th July, 2018.
Please download Job Description below:
VBNK, 4th Floor, #398 Preah Monivong Boulevard (Vision Fund Building), Phnom Penh
Tel +855-23 223 721/223 731 www.vbnk.org