I. Finance Manager Vacancy
VBNK is a Cambodian learning organisation supporting the capacity development of a wide range of civil society, public and private sector organisations so that they can contribute more effectively to social development in Cambodia. VBNK is now looking for a well-organised and committed candidate with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A recognised accounting qualification
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience, of which three years must be in the position of senior financial management, preferably in the NGO sector
Proven skills and experience in:
- Managing organisational level accounts
- Developing and managing budgets for multiple projects with different donors
- Working with the QuickBooks accounting package
- Providing regular financial analysis and reports for management and donors
- Ensuring efficient and effective functioning for procurement and service contracts
- Monitoring government laws and requirements for NGOs, and ensuring full compliance on taxation and other relevant matters
A high level of spoken and written English language skills is essential
VBNK will give consideration to this being a part time post for a suitably experienced candidate.
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2018
Please download Job Description: JD Finance Manager new Nov 2018 final
II. Programme Staff Vacancies
VBNK is starting a new project and needs to recruit skilled and experienced professionals to join the Programme Unit team. These full-time staff members will provide civil society organisations with organisational strengthening support, and the knowledge and skills to promote good governance in their community-based activities.
The role involves working on the following key tasks:
- Facilitating capacity assessments using methods that enable partners and groups to identify their own development needs
- Facilitating capacity development and organisational change processes using creative and empowering approaches
- Providing technical support on specific areas of organisational functioning such as resource mobilisation, monitoring and evaluation, human resource management, etc.
- Designing and facilitating participatory consultative processes for communities and duty bearers
- Supporting organisations to adopt outcome and impact orientation in all aspects of their work
- Contributing towards VBNK’s M&E and reporting processes
Required skills and experience:
- Strong experience of process facilitation for organisational capacity development and civic engagement, using methods such as workshops, one-to-one mentoring, and coaching support
- Knowledge of the context and challenges of Cambodian civil society organisations based on recent experience in the sector
- Strong technical skills in any of the organisational functions listed above
- Analytical thinking, and the ability to develop a rationale for change and analyse complex social and organisational issues
- Ability to plan and manage own workload efficiently and effectively to deliver results
- Strong English language skills, including for report writing
- Effective communication, negotiating and Influencing skills
Please download Job Description:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and their CV to VBNK in soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 30th November. Previous applicants need not reapply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VBNK, 4th Floor, #398 Preah Monivong Boulevard (WB Finance Building), Phnom Penh
Tel +855-23 223 721/223 731 www.vbnk.org
VBNK is a Cambodian learning organisation supporting the capacity development of a wide range of civil society, public and private sector organisations so that they can contribute more effectively to social development in Cambodia.