1st Learning Circles on OIO-PME conducted successfully in 2018, now this is the first OIO-PME Learning Circle in 2019 on sharing and learning on good practices of OIO-PME resulted from all participating partner organizations (PO) of BdfW in Cambodia have applied OIO-PME in their project implementation. It was commenced on 29 – 30 August 2019 with participated by 30 participants from 18 PO. This LC funded by BfdW with the following objectives:
- Each PO explain their results of the application of learning from OIO/PME face to face coaching and from the last learning circle to all participants.
- Define good practices of OIO/PME in M&E plan/framework and data collection tools.
- Aware of challenges faced by partner organizations related to the integration and implementation OIO/PME’s concepts and practices.
- Agree on the possible solutions to overcome the defined challenges by each partner organization.
- Identified the learning needs related to OIO by all POs.